Rather than flood the bottom of each page with the full copyright information for each game covered by Modus Operandi, please find it below. If there are any queries regarding copyright please email them to [email protected]
Modus Operandi © 1999-2021 Fortiter Games.
Original Modus Operandi logos by Rob Silk.
- Agents of Oblivion © 2004 Reality Blurs, LLC
- d20 Modern ™ and © Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
- James Bond 007 © 1961 Danjaq S.A. and © 1983 Eon Productions Ltd./Gildrose Publications Ltd
- Mercenaries, Spies & Private Eyes © 1983—2009 Flying Buffalo, Inc.
- Millennium’s End © 1991 Chameleon Eclectic
- Modus Operandi © 2021 Fortiter Games
- Night’s Black Agents © 2012 Pelgrane Press
- Savage Worlds © 2003 Pinnacle Entertainment Group
- The Spy Game © 2020 Black Cats Gaming
- Spycraft ™ and © Crafty Games
- Stargate SG-1 ™ and © 1997—2003 MGM Television Entertainment Inc./MGM Global Holdings Inc. Stargate SG-1 is a trademark of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Top Secret ™ and © 1980 TSR, Inc
- Top Secret/S.I. ™ and © 1987 TSR, Inc.
The Open Gaming Licence (OGL) for this website can be found here.
This website references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this website.
The information contained within this website is for entertainment purposes only and is not for profit.